Monday, February 8, 2010

Reflection

So far in this course I have been very satisfied with the relationship between anatomy and drawing. This becomes vital to the learning process, especially for understanding my own body better. I take part in bodybuilding and rugby, both very physically demanding sports that make me take my body into consideration. For these reasons I am very interested in anatomy and the human form. Now in this life drawing class I can really relate to the subject and way the body is constructed in real life as well as paper. The idea of starting from the spine and working outward is very crucial to understand body position. I have realized that a solid foundation of learning is key to success, whether its sports or artwork, repetition and practice are key elements. So these exercises that I have completed in class are only tuning my skills better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment